Engine mounts built


I ended up digging up a bunch of parts to try and come up with something for the transmission mount that would still be strong. I ended up cutting the stock mount in half and bolting a rear transmission mount to the bracket. Then I could use an engine mount bushing that was bolted to the frame to get it solidly attached. It might not be great looking right now but after I clean it up it should look better. The main thing is it will work and be strong. The pictures show the engine mounted to the frame and fully supported by the mounts.


Next up is to built strut tower mounts and clean up the last of the old frame. Then I just need to make new trunk hinges and it is all built and ready to be stripped down to finish welding and paint it.