Engine and front end mostly stripped.


Well there were lots of rusty bolts on the front end. Some of them I managed to get out with some work. Some of them had to be cut out. Fenders, hood, engine, and trans are out of the car now.

The front end doesn't have that much rust considering what it looked like when I took the interior apart. I have no real use for the engine in the car so it will be put to the side and I will do something with it later. Next thing to do is finish up stripping the car down to a bare rolling chassis. I should be able to finish that up in a few more hours of working on it.