Lot of little stuff today, I finished welding the exhaust up so the car is now nice and quiet. I then buffed out the paint and put a coat of wax on it. I didn't have any turtle wax so I ended up putting some crappy black magic stuff on there that didn't shine it well but at least it is better than nothing I guess. I then drove the car to the gas station to fill it up but once I started putting gas in I noticed the gas dripping out from under the car. I looked and saw I forgot to tighten the clamps holding the fill tube on. So I drove back home tightened them and took it back and finally filled it up. Hopefully soon I will be driving the car around enough to run out a tank of gas and see what kind of mileage I can get.
The drivers side of the car is missing most of it's trim. So I put the passenger side trim on and adjusted the window and door. The passenger side is all but done now except for waiting on the side skirts to come in. The drivers side the only thing I had to install was a good door handle. The lock cleaned up fine and worked after I scraped the melted plastic off it so I reused it in the new handle.
It is still looking like this weekend I should be mostly done so it will be ready in plenty of time for the car show on July 4th.