I have most of the electronic stuff hooked up and ready in the car so I figured it was time to test it out. I made a battery tray and installed the battery in the car. I didn’t try and start it yet since there is no exhaust and it would be really loud. The car ran fine before moving it into the new body so I don’t see any reason why it won’t run now. I did test out the computer system and it works really well. The new touchscreen works great with Megatune. It is running XP with Roadrunner as a front end and Megatune is integrated into Roadrunner. The computer is a Via Eden 1.2Ghz fanless, 1Gb ram, 120Gb drive, and M2-ATX power supply. It has Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, and an AM/FM tuner. The stereo needed minor adjustments to the levels on the amps and it is now playing perfectly.
The only electrical things left are to run the EGT sensor and oil pressure sensor. Once I put the exhaust and CV joints in the car it should be able to drive around under it’s own power. If the rain quits I will get under one of the spare cars I have and cut the exhaust out from under it and put on.